Alaka’i and Aloha International
Joyce is an Alaka’i Minister Candidate with Aloha International.
Aloha International is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization dedicated to alternative healing of body, mind, and circumstances by spreading the spirit of aloha and the knowledge of Huna. It was founded in 1973 by Serge Kahili King and has its Headquarters on the Big Island of Hawaii. It has over ten thousand members living in more than twenty-five countries around the globe.
The activities of Aloha International are focused in the following three areas:
- Free distribution of The Aloha Spirit, a booklet describing the power of blessing, and The Dynamind Technique, a self-healing technique (you can send a message right now to firstname.lastname@example.org with your airmail address for a free printed copy of either one).
- Monthly video programs on public television related to Hawaiian culture and Huna.
- Free online and print newsletters with articles, information and techniques related to Huna, shamanism and self help.
- Workshops related to Huna and Hawaiian Shamanism.
- A worldwide network of spiritual leaders and teachers.
- Free Healing Circles where people can learn and practice healing skills.
- A worldwide network of Huna practitioners, counselors and massage therapists.