A lot of Bay Area Psychics and I got together this last week and created a list of instant ways for you to dissolve and eject negativity for quick shots of happiness, hope and energy.These techniques are no new secret, but they do fall through the cracks unless we remind ourselves of them and their power to change and heal a situation. Sometimes, when it feels like it’s the darkest hour, it seems silly to do these things. However, they do work and in some ways are rather miraculous.Here is a list of seven things, which, if you give them up, release them and stop it immediately, your life will become lot lighter, easier and you’ll feel much, much happier.We hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress and suffering. And instead of letting them all go and allowing ourselves to be stress-free and happy, we cling on to them. Well, not anymore. Starting today, we will give up on all those things that no longer serve us, and we will embrace positive change. Ready? Here we go!
- Let go of complaining. This one LITTLE thing can change your life in nanoseconds. When you stop complaining you stop seeing the negative aspects of life, others, yourself and things in general. When there is nothing negative to see, you see the true happiness and joy in everything.
- Let go of the luxury of criticism. This includes, things, people, events or anything that is different from you. Once you stop criticizing, the true positive qualities begin to shine through.
- Let go of labels. Stop labeling the things, people or events that you don’t understand as being weird or different and try opening your mind, little by little. Minds only work when open.
- Let go of your excuses. Because of the many excuses we use we limit growing and working on improving ourselves and our lives. We get stuck and lie to ourselves, using all kind of excuses99.999% of the time they limit you and are not even real.
- Let go of blame. Give up on your need to blame others for what you have or don’t have, for what you feel or don’t feel. Stop giving your powers away and start taking responsibility for your life.
- Let go of the past. Look only to the future. The past is over. Learn from it, bless it and move on. True healing and energy comes from looking forward to the new things coming to you, not the things that happened in the past.
- Let go of fear. Fear is just an illusion, it doesn’t exist – you created it. It’s all in your mind. Correct the inside and the outside will fall into place.